Adam Mickiewicz Institute undertakes to ensure the accessibility of its internet website as per the act dated 4 April 2019 on the digital accessibility of public entity websites and mobile applications. Statement regarding the accessibility applies to https://pendereckisgarden.pl
Date of publication of the website: 22.03.2021. Date of final relevant update: 22.03.2021
The website is partially consistent with the act dated 4 April 2019 on the digital accessibility of public entity websites and mobile applications due to the inconsistency or exclusions of the following:
- Website in the publication process, corrections are being implemented
- No extended subtitles and audio description
- No "Go to content" button
- Links are obscure apart from the visual context No on/off, show/hide status
- No focus visibility and the accessibility of first two elements of the menu
- Player errors
- No possibility to slide the video material timeline with the keyboard
- No description for the arrows for the screen reader
- No accessibility via the keyboard
- No description of the X button for the screen reader
- No alternative form of accessing the content
- No language change for the part of the text
- No information on the opening of a new chart or window
Statement prepared on: 25.03.2021. Declaration was prepared on the basis of audit conducted by "Fundacja Polska Bez Barier".
Feedback and contact data
In the case of problems with accessibility of the website, please contact us. The contact person is Rafał Poborczyk, [email protected] It is also possible to contact us by calling the number 22 44 76 177. This is also the way to submit petitions to obtain access to unavailable information and submit demands regarding accessibility.
Everyone has the right to issue a demand regarding digital accessibility of a website, mobile application or its part. It is also possible to demand access to information via an alternative access method including by having the document read out that's not accessible digitally, describing the content of a film with no audio description etc. The demand should include the data of the person submitting the demand, contact method and it should indicate which website or mobile application the demand regards. If the person issuing the demand requests for an alternative way of obtaining information, that person should also specify the manner of presenting that information suitable to him/her. The public entity should immediately accommodate the demand not later than within 7 days from the date of submission of the demand. If keeping that deadline is not possible the public entity should immediately inform the person concerned when it is possible to accommodate the demand with the deadline not extending above 2 months from the day the demand was issued. If ensuring the digital accessibility is not possible the public entity can propose an alternative way of accessing the information. In the case when the public entity refuses to accommodate the demand to ensure the accessibility or fails to offer an alternative way of accessing the information, the person submitting the demand may submit a complaint on the digital accessibility of the website, mobile application or the element of the website or mobile application. After exhausting the above procedure it is also possible to submit a petition to the Commissioner for Human Rights.
Link to the website Commissioner for Human Rights.
1. Instytut Adama Mickiewicza ul Mokotowska 25, 00-560 Warszawa